Crime Stoppers PEI is looking to hire a student from June 2nd to Aug 23rd of 2019 to help promote the Crime Stoppers Program across the Island. The successful candidate must meet the following conditions;
- Must be a full time student; last year and planning on going to school full time this coming year, and between the ages of 18 and 29.
- Must have a clean Criminal Record Check.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driverâ€™s License without restrictions.
- Must be a good oral and written communicator.
- Must be out-going and comfortable speaking to total strangers to promote the Crime Stoppers Program.
- Must be able to work un-supervised and submit daily reports to a Supervisor to show what tasks have been completed.
The job involves working under the supervision, and guidance, of the Provincial Coordinator for Crime Stoppers. It includes visiting with businesses and community offices across the Island to request their support in promoting Crime Stoppers and attending Parades with a Crime Stoppers Float and Crime Stoppers partner. Please call the Provincial Coordinator, Scott Lundrigan, at 902 566 7081 if you are interested in this position. A time and place for an interview will be arranged.
There are 3 ways to give Crimestoppers Tips
All methods are secure and ensure that your identity remains anonymous.